Thankfully summer is not cancelled, the summer holidays have started and the sun is shining. Whether you go on holiday, do a staycation or D.I.Y a holiday at home, there are just some must haves you need to have fun and stay safe in the sun.
Here’s my top 5 summer must haves:
1. BAIOU – known as the genius swimwear brand for girls aged 6 months to 5 years, with snap button closures at the crotch making nappy changing & toilet trips hassle-free. Little one’s delicate skin is protected, our swimmies block out 98% of the sun’s harmful rays. If that’s not enough you will also have a positive contribution to the planet as our swimwear is made using recycled ocean plastic. Stand out & do good with BAIOU.
2. Scrunch - Roll them, fold them, scrunch them, the ultimate range of collapsible, multi-purpose beach products, including buckets, spades, extendable fishing nets, sand moulds, frisbees and more. 100% recyclable & reusable silicone meaning you can scrunch them down and pop them in your hand luggage. Match your clothing with their amazing pastel colours.
3. Leosun - little ones can enjoy hours of outside play while their little eyes stay protected from harmful UV rays. Designed to fit children aged 3 - 12 year olds with shatterproof anti-scratch lenses, these are kid-proof sunglasses designed for any adventure.
4. Liewood Bre Sandals - The perfect summer sandal. This super flexible, soft sandal will make a comfortable shoe for all their summer adventures. Waterproof too, they make a perfect sea shoe...walk on the sand and the soles leave a cute panda shaped footprint. With colours to go with every outfit your little one will definitely stand out from the crowd.
5. Organii – Enjoy the sun safely with Organii’s range of organic, vegan & cruelty free, mineral sun protection. My fave is the SPF 50 Sun Milk as it can be used for the whole family – one product fits all. The Sun Milk quickly absorbs, leaving more time for fun in the sun and less time waiting for the product to dry.